Cindy's bookshelf: read

Unseen
The Prince Who Loved Me
Passing Notes
The Witch Hunter


Cindy's favorite books »

Monday, July 11, 2011

CIty of Fallen Angels

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I feel sorry for Simon, all he wanted to be is up front with his mother but yet she rejects him. Why doesnt Clary's mom like Jace? Why is Jace having all these weird dreams of Clary? I wonder how Alex and Magnus is.

OMG, CLIFF-HANGER!!!!!!!!!

Anyways.. As I still stand to say.. The book started out slow. Kind of hard to expect what might happen have the 1st chapter already released to the public, and the kinda-give-away by the synopsis. But who knew The Mark of Cain could play such an important role. OMG, Sabastian is baaaaaack!

Though there weren't real action to the end of the book, this is what I hope...

Jordan and Maia ends up together.

Simon and Isabell dates again and she plays a more serious role in his life.

Magnus and Alec is gonna have such a cute love story but Camille might be a threat.

O, and how much I prefer Jace and Clary to be together after all their hardships, I AM SO ANNOYED WITH CLARY's STUBBORN DECISIONS.

I don't support, "act first, think later," but that is actually what she personally it and that's why teenagers annoy me. Careless and destructive to the things they touch without the care of others till something happens.

"sigh," I can't wait til next yr to continue this book!

But I am looking forward to the end of the yr for CLOCKWORK PRINCE to release!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment