Cindy's bookshelf: read

Unseen
The Prince Who Loved Me
Passing Notes
The Witch Hunter


Cindy's favorite books »

Monday, September 10, 2012

What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang


 
 
Kat Zhang's WHAT'S LEFT OF ME is a must read!  I had a sneak preview of her book at HarperTeen.com and I just couldn't get enough.  The killer thing is it's a series and it's going to kill me until I read them all!  I can't wait already!  Her writing takes me mentally into a picturistic world where being trapped and sharing a body with another person whom can be your best friend, your sister, your sould-mate...  It's crazy!  I can't wait until it releases on September 18th, 2012!

She's DEFINITELY the next author to watch out for!  I think she and Stephenie Meyer can be buddy buddies with their similar minds.





WHAT'S LEFT OF ME vs  THE HOST
 
THE BATTLE IS ON!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment