Cindy's bookshelf: read

Unseen
The Prince Who Loved Me
Passing Notes
The Witch Hunter


Cindy's favorite books »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - Beautiful Creatures Series

2 out of 4 books of this series read.  Mystical, Gothical, and Modern as well.  I couldn't imagine Gatlin county's accent until I listened to the audio books.  This is one of my favorite series and man, these books will sure take you mentally to their time and space so you can imagine all that happens.  This series is just as long and thick as TMI and TID.  Crazy and loving it!  The day I went to see Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl at the book fair in Austin, Texas, that's when Beautiful Chaos was shipped home, so I didn't get it signed.  I also read the rules where I couldn't bring outside books into the fair but little did I know, everyone else did and got all their books signed.  I wanted to kick myself for following the rules! But nothing I can do now.



Here are the books in this series:

 Beautiful Creatures (Beautiful Creatures no.1)
 Beautiful Darkness (Beautiful Creatures no.2)
 Dream Dark (Beautiful Creatures no.2.5)
 Beautiful Chaos (Beautiful Creatures no.3)
 Beautiful Redemption (Beautiful Creatures no.4)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment