Cindy's bookshelf: read

Unseen
The Prince Who Loved Me
Passing Notes
The Witch Hunter


Cindy's favorite books »

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cassandra Clare's Tumblr



I check my Tumblr everyday looking for posts from Cassie n her curious fans. They always seem to have questions n sometimes questions I myself was curious about when I read the book. Questions I keep forgetting to ask or haven't thought too much of until someone brings it up. Very interesting articles and it's good to see she interacts w her fans. She's sounds very straightforward and humorous in her answers. I've asked questions or posts comments n pictures on twitter a few times but I guess they never get her attention. O well. But you too gotta check out her tumblr if u're a fan of her as well. I believe it's cassandraclare.tumblr.com. And I believe mines the same @ lov3tc.tumblr.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment