Cindy's bookshelf: read

Unseen
The Prince Who Loved Me
Passing Notes
The Witch Hunter


Cindy's favorite books »

Friday, August 15, 2014

To Stephenie Meyer


I was a Twilight fan when the first movie released and since then I read all five books including The Host and have watched all the movies. I am still a fan and all this lo♡e for reading started when Twilight happened. You can say it was love at first sight from a readers POV. I do want to thank Stephenie Meyer for introducing me to Cassandra Clare and her world of Shadowhunters from her list of favorite books.  I've read many books by different authors since Twilight and yet my two favorite authors are Stephenie Meyer and Cassandra Clare. They are the best writers ever! They are awesome to create worlds I just want to be a part of, characters I adore, even the bad guys. I love their writing and their mind is unbelievably colorful and endless.  They're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment