Cindy's bookshelf: read

Unseen
The Prince Who Loved Me
Passing Notes
The Witch Hunter


Cindy's favorite books »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Blue Moon

Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2)Blue Moon by Alyson Noel


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


OMG CLIFFHANGER! anyways. I sometimes don't understand Ever at all. Not because I'm a reader but she knows in Summerland, things are manifested by You and people who go there are either dead or can actually travel there through a portal. It seems if her sister Riley was mentioned that maybe, MAYBE those twins are trustworthy. And even since she met Roman, she didn't trust him, felt uneasy around him, how can she trust whatever he says at all. It dawns on me that no matter how the author describes how weathy and good attractive she is, she can be quite the dumb one. Don't get me wrong, I like this book, this series so far, but I just gotta vent about characters that show a little too much that annoys me. This series or some of the characters or settings, whatever it is, reminds me of the HUSH HUSH series. Ok, I gotta know what happens next and if Ever gets smarter or just a clueless as ever!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment