Cindy's bookshelf: read

Unseen
The Prince Who Loved Me
Passing Notes
The Witch Hunter


Cindy's favorite books »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Hush Hush

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I think Fallen Angel are just for only us humans to love, lust, and adore! I found Nora's curiosity is SO annoying but in the end, after what she goes through, she deserves a guardian Angel. The power of friendship seems to over power the power of family. I don't understand and maybe that's just it, for me to figure it out... But how in the world did Jules die again? There are some wordings that I totally got lost even after reading it over a few times.. But over all, I like the story and how Nora makes Patch sound SO IRRESISTABLE!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment