Cindy's bookshelf: read

Unseen
The Prince Who Loved Me
Passing Notes
The Witch Hunter


Cindy's favorite books »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Evermore

Evermore (The Immortals, #1)Evermore by Alyson Noel


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


If you ever read Fallen & Torment by Lauren Kate and Charlie St Cloud by Ben Sherwood, this is great mix! It's a cross between both and you wouldn't imagine the similarities and the differences. I'm not comparing really, I'm just giving you an idea of what to expect of this 1st book. It's great! Different villains, different characters of course! Even though Ever isnt a simple mundane, but an immortal one,she is yet to learn her great abilities that Damen is trying to teach her. Being there are many books on this series, I hope it gets more exciting but yet I'm also pessimistic that something bad will happen. Don't all books give you the suspense, the cliff- hanger in the end and then either gives you a typical ending or an unexpected/twisted good ending.. Which in turns to me makes the series EPIC-ally awesome! Got my toes crossed!

Though I really gotta mention, I love Alyson Noel's writing. SO easy to read, and NOT confusing at all! A very good wring style I might add!

And it's awesomely cool to know his little sister Riley has her own spin-off series too! I definitely can't waits and btw, did I mention I got all the books but the two last books :)




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment