Cindy's bookshelf: read

Unseen
The Prince Who Loved Me
Passing Notes
The Witch Hunter


Cindy's favorite books »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Crescendo

Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm with Patch. His devotion, his nature, his love.. I just don't get why if being Marcie's guardian angel requires him to kiss and hang out with her right? Just guard her from a distance since he's super fast anyways. The whole time when Nora was in danger, I kept on yelling at her to tell the archangel that she wanted Patch to be her guardian angel again, but her nature is stubburn and to me annoying! Scott is suppose to be a hunk but still kinda week for a Nephilim. It's so twisted to find out that Nixon was the bad guy. No wonder he kept on popping up with Vee here and there and within the story. But was his intensions was to be Patch and kill Nora's dad so she could blame Patch the whole time? Nora has so much inner conflicting mindsets! She wouldn't tell Patch how she felt, weather it was eating at her. She should of trusted him and try to explain her reasoning. But she held all her feelings inside and kept assuming Patch was the bad guy. Though Patch has a history of violence and a secretive life-style, he could of understood and just let her know emotionally that he was in love with her instead of leaving her vulnerable to her own self-destructive mind. in love how it ended with them back together and he telling her he loved her. In my mind, as being Told through Nora's pov, I pretended he was telling me her loved me, after all the harsh words and careless interrogations. I can't wait till Silence comes out in October. I will definitely have to re-read Hush Hush and Crescendo again to relive the story and then torture my heart out reasons Silence knowing there's no more Patch unless I just reread and relive the story all over again!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment