Cindy's bookshelf: read

Unseen
The Prince Who Loved Me
Passing Notes
The Witch Hunter


Cindy's favorite books »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Shiver

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I think the story is cute. But yet I wondered the whole time if she wanted to be with him and it was impossible for him at the moment to be huma, why can't she get bit again and turn into a wolf to be with Sam? It's a long distance love that yet occurred in her very backyard where her backyard laced itself into the woods. At least Grace was not a stubborn annoying main character. I've read so many good books that I main girl character ALWAYS got on my nerves. It was an easy read, but a bit slow for what I'm use to in other books. It's mainly a love story like Matched, but between Sam the wolf and Grace the human that never changed. I wished Isabel's brother didn't die but became Olive's wolf partner. But this is a series after all and things have to happen to characters so the show can still go on.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment